Sunday, May 27, 2012

Paperblog | Reclaiming Your Wardrobe

Paperblog:

Wardrobe coach Nicole released her book Reclaiming Your Wardrobe.
-- for a limited time you can download it for free from Amazon. 
Go! Reclaim!
Tweetable Mentions 2.3.12

https://twitter.com/#!/theWardrobeCode

Let's talk about your wardrobe ...

Nicole Longstreath





"I am Nicole Longstreath and I am not your typical wardrobe consultant. In fact, I'm actually awardrobe coach and I believe that style should be accessible for everyone (this means you).
I offer unique and affordable solutions to help you develop your best, most expressive wardrobe. I'm also a second-hand clothing maven, having completely built my own fabulous wardrobe from a local community thrift store for under $1,000.
Welcome to my virtual home, please feel free to browse around. Be sure to check out my portfolio of client looks and my services and products that can help you look your best!" - thewardrobecode.com







No comments:

Post a Comment